Everything you need to develop and prototype using an NB-IoT Network.
The NB-IoT Rapid Development Kit offers everything you need to develop and build prototypes and products using the NB-IoT network.
Grove is a modulated, ready-to-use tool set. Much like Lego, it takes a building block approach to assemble electronics.
Compared with the traditional, cumbersome method of using a breadboard and various electronic components to build a project, Grove simplifies and reduces the learning process significantly.
The Grove system consists of a base shield and various modules with standardised connectors. The base shield allows for easy connection of any microprocessor input or output from the Grove modules, and every Grove module addresses a single function, such as a simple button or a more complex motion sensor.
- All necessary components to build your first IoT Projects.
- Support for AllThingsTalk partner NB-IoT networks
- Access to AllThingsTalk Maker, the accessible IoT Platform for rapid development which allows you to connect your things and your apps in hours not days.
Contents of the Kit :
- 1* SODAQ Mbili, low power Arduino (ATmega 1284P) with 16kB, and 128kB flash memory.
- 1* uBlox SARA N211 (supporting LTE bands 8, 20)
- 1* Antenna
- 1* Power adaptor (Euro 220V/5V)
- 1* Mini USB cable
- 1* 1.5W Solar panel
- 1* Lithium Polymer Battery 1200mAh
- 1* Grove – Button
- 1* Grove – Light sensor
- 1* Grove – PIR motion sensor
- 1* Grove – Temperature – pressure – humidity sensor
- 1* Grove – 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer
- 1* Grove – Sound/Loudness Sensor
- 1* Grove – GPS module
- 1* Grove – Air quality sensor
- 1* Grove – Tilt switch
- 1* Grove – Magnetic door switch & screw connector
- 10* 5cm 4 Pin Grove Cables
- 5* 20cm 4 Pin Grove Cables
Includes AllThingsTalk Maker, the accessible IoT Platform for rapid development.
Simply connect your hardware to the NB-IoT Network Provider of your choice, collect and visualise the collected data, add automation rules using our wizard to let your devices interoperate with other devices and applications.
While using AllThingsTalk Maker, you can discuss and share ideas and projects, discover tips & tricks, even get feedback from our team of experts to learn and help you materialise your ideas.
Experiment cards to get you started