The AllThingsTalk LoRaWAN ™ based track & trace device is a first in series product kit which combines the value of a ready-to-use IoT device, a LoRaWAN network and AllThingsTalk Maker, the accessible IoT platform for rapid development.
It comes with straight forward and easy “on boarding process” which requires minimal “coding” experience.
The product kit gives an End-2-End user experience of a Track & Trace device which can be used for prototyping, pilots and even facilitate small (< 1000) rollouts for commercial projects.
- Arduino based
- Matchbox size (40x25mm)
- Microchip LoRA ™ Module (RN2483)
- GPS Module (Ublox EVA 7M) capable of a GPS fix in 5 sec.
- Low Power (LSM303) Accelerometer/magnetometer
- Push Button, RGB LED
- 14 free I/O lines
- 256KB flash memory – 32 KB SRAM
- LiPo & Solar Panel charge controller
Value Creation :
A Ready to use multi-purpose track & trace device
- Menu driven setup to enter device keys and device behaviour such as periodic GPS sampling or based on movement.
- Small form factor for easy integration into existing objects
- Versatility of onboard sensors such as GPS, accelerometer/magnetometer, RGB LED,…
- Carefully selected combination of energy optimised components such as the Ublox EVA 7M GPS allowing GPS fixed in < 5 sec.
- Facilitating deep-sleep mode and interrupt based wake-up scenario’s
- Onboard LiPo and solar Panel management
- Automatic rollout of the LoRaWAN based Track & Trace Devices into AllThingsTalk Maker
- Automatic Device profile generation of the device assets (Battery level, location, motion, speed, Board temperature)
- Pre-defined notifications for your device
- Ready to use LoRaWAN based Track & Trace device
- Access to AllThingsTalk Maker, your accessible IoT Platform for rapid development to connect your things and your apps in hours not days.
- 32 bit microcontroller (SAMD21)
- LoRa (R) Microchip (RN2483)
- Ublox GPS module
- 3-axis accelerometer & magnetometer
- RGB LED
- Push Button
- (solar) LiPo charge controller
- 14 free I/O lines
- GPS antenna
- LoRa pigtail antenna
- LiPo Battery 1200 mAh
- Solar Panel 0,5W
- Micro USB cable
Includes AllThingsTalk Maker, the accessible IoT Platform for rapid development.
Simply connect your hardware to the LoRaWAN™ Network Provider of your choice, collect and visualise the collected data, add automation rules using our wizard to let your devices interoperate with other devices and applications.
While using AllThingsTalk Maker, you can discuss and share ideas and projects, discover tips & tricks, even get feedback from our team of experts to learn and help you materialise your ideas.