Why should I accept cookies?
By accepting cookies, you can enjoy a more personalised experience on our website.
Cookies are small packets of information stored by your computer when you visit our website. They help us see the preferences and options that you have chosen so that we can offer you the best possible browsing experience. Don’t worry, they do not contain any personal information like your telephone number, address or credit card details!
You can choose whether or not to accept them. To block them, you will have to change the settings in your Internet browser.
What’s more, some basic functions on our website can only be used when cookies are enabled.
- to remind us what you have in your basket
- to remember your username so it’s easier to enter your Customer Area
- to offer you customised content and offers according to your preferences and your browsing habits
And what happens if I disable cookies?
If you disable cookies, you can of course continue to use our website. However, you should be aware that some pages will no longer be accessible and you will have to reactivate cookies to view them.
For example, by blocking cookies, you will no longer be able to use our e-shop, access your Customer Area or top up your credit online. It would be a shame to lose out on these functions!
If you accept these limitations on our website and still want to disable cookies, follow the instructions below, depending on which Internet browser you use.
How do I manage cookies?
You can disable cookies if you like.
To do that, you will have to change the settings in your Internet browser. If you are less than happy with your experience on our website without cookies, you can reactivate them following the same instructions. Here’s how to find the options about cookies in your current browser:
- In the toolbar, go to Tools, and then Internet Options.
- In the General tab, click onDelete under Browsing history.
- In the Delete browsing history dialogue box, click on Delete cookies.
- Click on Yes.
- Click on the spanner symbol (Tool menu) in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- Under Privacy, click on Content settings
- Under Cookies, you can change your settings for cookies.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button, then select Options.
- Click on Privacy.
- Select Use custom settings for history.
- Uncheck the box next to Accept cookies.
- Click on OK.
- On the main screen, select Preferences, then Privacy.
- Click on Accept cookies and choose “never”, “sites visited” or “always”.