The AllThingsTalk LoRaWAN ™ based track & trace device is a first in series product kit which combines the value of a ready-to-use IoT device, The LoRaWAN network and the AllThingsTalk Cloud.
Straight forward and easy “on boarding process”. Minimal “coding” experience required.
The product kit gives an End-2-End user experience of a Track & Trace device which can be used for Prototyping, Pilots and even facilitate small (< 1000) rollouts for commercial projects.
- Arduino based
- Matchbox size (40x25mm)
- Microchip LoRA ™ Module (RN2483)
- GPS Module (Ublox EVA 7M) capable of a GPS fix in 5 sec.
- Low Power (LSM303) Accelerometer/magnetometer
- Push Button, RGB LED
- 14 free I/O lines
- 256KB flash memory – 32 KB SRAM
- LiPo & Solar Panel charge controller
Value Creation :
A Ready to use Multi-purpose Track & Trace device
- Menu driven setup to enter device keys and device behavior such as periodic GPS sampling or based on movement.
- Small form factor for easy integration into existing objects
- Versatility of onboard sensors such as GPS, Accelerometer/magnetometer, RGB LED,…
- Carefully selected combination of energy optimized components such as the Ublox EVA 7M GPS allowing GPS fixed in < 5 sec.
- Facilitating deep-sleep mode and interrupt based wake-up scenario’s
- Onboard LiPo and solar Panel management
- Automatic rollout of the LoRaWAN based Track & Trace Devices into the ATT Cloud
- Automatic Device profile generation of the device assets (Battery level, location, mation, speed, Board temperature)
- Pre-defined notifications for your device
- Ready to use LoRaWAN based Track & Trace device
- Free Beta access to the Proximus LoRaWAN network (6 months free subscription*)
- A free subscription to AllThingsTalk Maker, an IoT Application Enabler offered as-a-service to connect your things and your apps in hours not days, temporary free for developers
Proximus is a leading network provider in Belgium and founding member of the LoRa Alliance.
*The free subscription includes 15k messages. 84 upstream, 12 downstream messages per day.
- 32 bit microcontroller (SAMD21)
- LoRa (R) Microchip (RN2483)
- Ublox GPS module
- 3-axis accelerometer & magnetometer
- RGB LED
- Push Button
- (solar) LiPo charge controller
- 14 free I/O lines
- GPS antenna
- LoRa pigtail antenna
- LiPo Battery 1200 mAh
- Solar Panel 0,5W
- Micro USB cable
Includes access to AllThingsTalk Maker, AllThingsTalk Developer Community and IoT Platform.
The AllThingsTalk Developer Community is a place to create, share and discuss ideas and projects, you can also get feedback from experts and to make your ideas a reality.
AllThingsTalk Maker end-to-end IoT Platform adds automation and intelligence to your IoT project!
Simply connect your hardware, add automation rules using our easy-to-use setup wizard and let your devices talk to each other and to websites you love through your IoT projects.
Want to see the real power of the AllThingsTalk end-to-end platform? Check out the docs over at allthingstalk.com/docs.