The LoRaWAN™ Rapid development Kit includes everything you need to prototype using a LoRaWAN™ based IoT network. It includes a powerful Arduino computer, a LoRa radio module and plug n’play Grove sensors. It is powered by solar and/or battery.
Grove is a modulated, ready-to-use tool set. Much like Lego, it takes a building block approach to assembling electronics.
Compared with the traditional, cumbersome method of using a breadboard and various electronic components to build a project, Grove simplifies and reduces the learning process significantly.
The Grove system consists of a base shield and various modules with standardised connectors. The base shield allows for easy connection of any microprocessor input or output from the Grove modules, and every Grove module addresses a single function, such as a simple button or a more complex motion sensor.
- All necessary components to build your first IoT Projects.
- Free access to one of the AllThingsTalk partner LoRaWAN™ networks (*)
- A free subscription to AllThingsTalk Maker, the IoT Application Enabler offered as-a-service to connect your things and your apps in hours not days.
Things Connected is an initiative by Digital Catapult and offers access to its LoRaWAN™ IoT network covering London. You will be granted free access to the Things Connected network if you are a UK resident based in London.
Loriot is a private LoRAWAN™ network provider offering access in more then 70 countries worldwide. You will be granted free access to the Loriot network for 1 gateway and 10 connected devices.
Contents of the Kit :
- 1* SODAQ Mbili, low power Arduino (ATmega 1284P) with 16kB, and 128kB flash memory.
- 1* LoRa Microchip RN2483 module with U.FL connector
- 1* Antenna (1⁄4 Wavelength) and U.FL to SMA pigtail
- 1* Power adaptor (Euro 220V/5V)
- 1* Mini USB cable
- 1* 1.5W Solar panel
- 1* Lithium Polymer Battery 1200mAh
- 1* Grove – Button
- 1* Grove – Light sensor
- 1* Grove – PIR motion sensor
- 1* Grove – Temperature – pressure – humidity sensor
- 1* Grove – 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer
- 1* Grove – Sound/Loudness Sensor
- 1* Grove – GPS module
- 1* Grove – Air quality sensor
- 1* Grove – Tilt switch
- 1* Grove – Magnetic door switch & screw connector
- 10* 5cm 4 Pin Grove Cables
- 5* 20cm 4 Pin Grove Cables
Includes access to AllThingsTalk Maker the IoT Application Enabler and the AllThingsTalk Developer Community.
The AllThingsTalk Developer Community allows you to discuss and share ideas and projects, you can also get feedback from experts as well as tips & tricks to materialise your ideas.
AllThingsTalk Maker, the IoT Application Enabler.
Simply connect your hardware to the LoRaWAN™ Network Provider of your choice, organise the access to devices and collected data, add automation rules using our wizard to let your devices interoperate with other devices and applications.
Experiment cards to get you started